As per the latest survey for the year 2022 – brands invest around 40% in the printing industry. In the 19th century, Ira Washington developed offset printing that printed on paper in the United States. To print the impeccable design on paper, offset printing in Jaipur are the best and first choice of the brands. The process is also simple and avoids the wastage of ink and paper.
The reason why it is called an offset printer is that it prints the image in two processes – the plate containing the image is transferred to the rubber roller or cylinder and then to the paper. The market size of the printing industry may increase by 1.9% in the year 2023, and we have experienced a loss during the COVID times. But the majority of people are unaware of the advantages of offset printing. For this reason – brands and customers are spending millions just on printing, but it will never hurt the wallet if you search for services like offset digital printing in Jaipur.
The reasons why selecting the best offset printers is worthwhile are now revealed, and we hope you enjoy reading the topic here.
Multiple types of offset printing are below mentioned here –
There are the following two types of offset printing that you should know –
- Web Fed Offset Printing
- Sheet Fed Offset printing
How does the whole offset printing process happen?
- Initially, the offset printing process begins with the layering of text/images or graphics on a plate.
- After that – the plate moves to the rubber roller or cylinder of the offset printer to bring a decent output. If the requirement is to print both sides of the paper then there is a requirement of two plates for one image.
- Then the roller and cylinder initiate their function with the color to bring the best design forward.
- This is also called 4 color offset printing because of the four ink colors and they are – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. In earlier times, printing revolves around two basic colors, black and white which doesn’t fit into the mind of the user. Offset printing also produces a 4c/4c image if the customer required it.
Pros of the offset printers –
Image quality –
The quality of the image can make or break the brand. If the printer is not bringing output as per the expectation of the customer, then that printer is not worth using. But you will never feel disappointed when it comes to printing a high-quality image. So if you want offset digital printing services in Jaipur, then this is the time to connect with us and send the requirements.
Bulk production –
With the help of offset printing, someone can print bulk images for brands or customers. This is the advantage of bringing a productive task to the desk in a limited period of time. Posters, advertisements, and banners for hoarding are included in bulk production.
Instant and effortless –
The offset printing technique enables the user to load multiple prints without compromising quality. For fast, efficient, and timely delivery – this offset printer is the best choice.
Resilient and dynamic –
Offset printing is the best system that incorporates wood, cardboard, leather, plastic, and paper for design purposes. No other printer is the same as this one, and it is customizable.
Coating options –
The various coating options of offset printers are available to the customer. For Example – matte and gloss laminate, UV, soft touch, and AQ coating. In the offset printing method, prototyping is also available. The output would be that which offset printers are – clear, pure, appealing, and of minimalistic color.
Cons of offset printer –
Non-friendly for the environment –
The offset printer is non-friendly for the environment, and that is the only drawback of the offset printer. It is better to use this offset printer for bulk images for the minimum residue of ink and paper waste.
The reason why you need to choose Navpack is simple
- We are packed with effective tools that assist the brand to design and print multiple items in a limited period of time. This improves the customer experience and allows them to meet the requirement.
- Navpack has a well-experienced team that deals with the customer in real time and alleviates queries and raised issues regarding the designs. Customers can connect with the brand anytime and get an instant solution.
- Our work speaks more than the mouth – we bring life to innovative ideas and turn the dream into reality on paper.
Wrapping Up –
To become the apple of your customer’s eye, there is a need for effective tools and a working strategy. Nothing happens without a cause, and if you want to see the brand at another level in the future. Then this is crucial to bring trending technology and add value to the lives of consumers. Navpack is a commercial offset printing company in Jaipur, and we have been the leading brand for years. Choose before making a choice!